Too busy playing

The weather is lovely, the big events are nearly over, and we are getting closer to having everything finished. Thus, we have been enjoying the day and each other and I haven't written anything. (Which is not really good because I have two conference sessions to write and they need to be done immediately.) I also have a few blog posts brewing in my head (adoptive families and the church; another teaching/homeschooling idea; a book review about a book that chronicles how the internet changes our brains), but they still need to sorting out before I can write them.

Instead, I will resort to a cheap and easy post that sends you to past posts that I've written and you might not have seen. (It's been pointed out to me that I write a lot and its easy to miss some things.) So if you still need something to read, try one of these. Some of these are really old and some have books or things listed that you might be interested in. I'll put current links to those couple of things at the bottom.

A Tale of Two Treehouses

How I Create an Unit Study

Have You Seen These?

Sing With Your Children

A Little Story About a Little Owl

The Lost Sheep

The Return of the Twelves

The Cost of Raising a Child

Resources:
Are We There Yet? by Alison Lester

Storm Boy by Colin Thiele

Diary of a Wombat by Jackie French

Egg Molds

The Return of the Twelves by Pauline Clarke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain