Happy Mother's Day to my mom

I have a great mom, and if you know her you probably agree that she is pretty great as well. So in the spirit on the weekend, this post is for you, Mom. (Not that I put off doing things for Mother's Day until the absolute last minute or anything...)

I have a great mom because...

  • she always supported me in whatever I wanted to do and always made me believe I was capable of anything I set my mind on.
  • she demonstrated to me how to love and accept others by loving and accepting everyone she meets.
  • she smiles... all the time.
  • helps me to look on the bright side of things, always, even when I would rather she wasn't quite so perky.
  • taught me how to be hospitable by opening our home to others.
  • she doesn't panic is a crisis, even if I have a tendency to.
  • she and my father gave their children the gift of experiences. The took us many places and allowed us to see and experience many things. We both have many wonderful childhood memories of family.
  • she always listens.
  • she supports the crazy lifestyle that J. and I have chosen for ourselves and our children.
  • is one of my biggest cheerleaders.
and...

  • because she loves me know matter what.

I love you, Mom! Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach