For the girls who like to be on the blog

Tuesday afternoons are when the girls' Bible study I lead meets. I have been doing this for a while, have seen the very first group all graduate and move onto college and am now meeting with their younger sisters. Can I just put the vague myth that seems to lurk out there to rest? The one that says children from large families are all fairly interchangeable? I can tell you they are not; each one is highly unique. It's one of the things which makes leading this group so interesting. I love the different personalities and perspectives and ideas that each girl has. Pretty much I just really like them all and am blessed to get to spend significant time with them each week.

Yesterday we decided to set aside our study and have a party instead. They also really love to appear on the blog, so I said I would take a picture and put it up to share with you. Usually there are 7 of them... we were missing one of them yesterday. They are beautiful girls, aren't they? Inside and out.


D. wins for best photo bomb of the year.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach